How to improve Search Engine Optimisation today.
Domina8 approaches Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on your website as though it’s our own.
Firstly, what is Search Engine Optimisation?
SEO is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine(Wikipedia). In laymans term, this involves editing the content on websites to make it relevant, user-friendly and helpful to users.
Definition: SEO stands for search engine optimization. Which is the art of ranking high on a search engine in the unpaid section, also known as the organic listings.
Difference between Search Engine Optimsation an Pay-per-click.
While you can’t buy your way into the top results like you can with paid search (pay-per-click), there are plenty of strategies you can implement to make your website more appealing to search engines like Google, Bing and Ask.
Our approach to SEO
Our website domina8 has been optimised with Search Engine Optimisation. This means we that we have followed SEO strategies outlined.
We undertake a full SEO audit on your website, to identify the baseline (page Rank) of what's the current SEO techniques being done already (if any). Will then create a road map and an action plan and prioritise critical actions that needs attention to get the best Return on Investement (ROI).
With the Page Rank baseline and SEO strategies identified and agreed upon, Domina8 will proceed with SEO techniques to improve your website SEO. We approach your website as though its our own, and strive to ensure your website is ranked highly and exceed your competitors in the same market.
This means in anytime, the customer can contact us, and we will be able to provide report on how SEO is tracking and if there has been improvement in rankings.
SEO is a marathon - our ongoing optimisation will help move you steadily up the search results pages - increasing your online presence.
- Focus keyword
- in SEO Meta Title
- in SEO Meta Description
- in the URL
- in first 10% of the content
- in the content
- in sub-headings
- in image alt-attributes
- URL is more than 51 characters
- Link to external resources
- Link to internal resources
- At least one external link with dofollow
- Keyword density
- Keyword is unique for pages
- Your content should have images and videos
- Google Search Console
- Setup Google Search Console
- Link website with Google Search Console and vice-versa
- External Backlinks
- Create backlinks pointing to your website
- Increase Domain Authority
- Increase Page Authority
- Increase Trust Flow
- Increase Citation Flow
- Referring domains
- EDU backlinks
- GOV backlinks
- Domain age
- Breadcrumbs on website
- Add sitemap to Google, Bing etc
- Ensure each image has alt tags
There are hundreds of advanced SEO techniques. From ensuring that website is mobile friendly to load times, to mobile search previews and many more.
Why domina8 for SEO?
- At ‘Domina8’ we use tools to ensure that your website use the most common searched terms, and by using Google analytics to ensure your website will be at the top on search engines.
- We also take an ‘what our customer interests’ are, and not focus on profit.
- We have hundreds of current customers we manage their website SEO. Some of them have done some form of SEO, whereas some websites do not have any SEO strategies. We also have 100% retention rate for customers.
- Our pricing is competitive, cheap but with high quality services.
- Can view some of our testimonials and reviews.